Here you can find High Protein Diet Plan For Weight Loss free. When you’re sprinting out the door and need to grab something fast, it’s unlikely to be a chicken breast and broccoli. Finding portable sources of protein can be particularly challenging. So, we asked some of the tops -athletes, to choose their favorite sources of on-the-go protein. Here’s what they’re snacking on when they hit the road.
High Protein Diet Plan For Weight Loss free
Then there is this portable classic. Most varieties contain a lot of salt, so ease up on the salt in your other meals that day. Jerky is the perfect high-protein snack when you can’t keep your food in a fridge or put it on ice. Eat it as-is for healthy doses of protein, iron, and zinc.
Pair your beef jerky with an orange or berries so the vitamin C in the fruit can help your body absorb the iron in the beef.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, or to tast
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Whisk Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, paprika, honey, black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl. Add beef to bowl and turn to coat beef completely. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over the foil.
- Transfer beef to paper towels to dry. Discard marinade. Arrange beef slices in a single layer on the prepared wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake beef in the preheated oven until dry and leathery, 3 to 4 hours. Cut with scissors into bite-size pieces.
cooking time 3 hour
Some people avoid eggs based on cholesterol concerns. As long as you’re not eating three or four whole eggs every day, they’re perfectly safe for most people to consume regularly.
The nice thing about hard-boiled eggs is that you can cook up a large batch at once and keep them in the fridge for days. Keep them chilled if you plan to be out for a few hours before eating them.
Non-fat Greek yogurt with a scoop of Dymatize ISO100 protein to create a delicious protein pudding,” This instant pudding idea is a great way to get a double shot of protein—and a good dose of calcium while you’re at it. You can also add fresh berries or a small handful of nuts to complete your snack.
This one does need to be kept cold, so either pop an ice pack into your tote or mix up a batch right on the spot!
The pouches are super easy to open, and you’ll get a very lean, high-quality source of protein. Plus, you don’t need to worry about keeping it in the fridge or heating it up to eat.
Some tuna pouches come with lots of added sugars or oils. Pass them by and look for brands that provide more pure protein and fewer additives. Pair the tuna with freshly sliced vegetables or whole-grain crackers. it is also a good source of omega 3. Omega-3s – especially those in fish – are incredibly healthy for your body. With possible benefits ranging from heart health to joint health to cognitive health, these are the fats we want to be getting more regularly in the diet. Most Americans only eat an average of one seafood meal a week, meaning many of us are falling short on our omega-3 intake. Ideally, you want to aim for a minimum of 2 servings of seafood a week. StarKist pouches are an easy way to build more seafood into your diet.
Recipe: Grab some Boston, butter, or romaine lettuce wash it thoroughly. Tear open the StarKist Tuna Creations BOLD Rice & Beans in Hot Sauce and place in the lettuce cups. Voila – done!