Here you can check how to make tasty and healthy protein pudding, and you also check the nutrition value.
- Jello Instant Sugar-Free Fat-Free Vanilla pudding mix, 32 gram(s) (1 pack for 4 servings)
- Instant 90% protein powder, vanilla flavor, 20 gram(s) (1 scoop)
- Skim Milk, 2 cup
- Banana, fresh, 1 small (6″ to 6-7/8″ long)
- Pecans, .25 cup, chopped
- Oats, .50 cup
- Agave nectar, 1/8 – 1/4 cup
Calories come from all ingredients are:
- 49 calories of Pecans, (0.06 cup, chopped)
- 40 calories of Skim Milk, (0.50 cup)
- 39 calories of Oats, Quaker, (0.13 cup)
- 25 calories of Jello Instant Sugar-Free Fat-Free Vanilla pudding mix, (8 gram(s))
- 23 calories of Banana, fresh, (0.25 small (6″ to 6-7/8″ long))
- 20 calories of Precision Engineered Instant 90% protein powder, vanilla flavour, (5 gram(s))
- 4 calories of Agave nectar, (1.25 gram(s)
- No nutrition or calorie comments found
How To Prepare Healthy Banana Protein Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350%
- In a small bowl, combine chopped walnuts & oats and agave together. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with paper and pour nut mixture onto pan. Spread.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes. Let cool before use.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together pudding mix, protein powder, and skim milk using an electric mixer.
- Slice banana.
- In serving bowls, make small layers of first pudding, then banana and then nuts. Repeat until all is used.
- Let stand in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
- Serve cold.
4 Serving Per Recipe
Amount per serving
Calories: 200, Total Fat: 6.3 g, Cholesterol: 2.5 mg, Sodium: 138 mg, Total Carbs: 26.9 g,(dietary fiber: 4.3 g), Protein: 10.5 g.
Another method to make Healthy Banana Protein Pudding
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Fat-Free) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Serving (8g) Instant Sugar Free Fat Free Banana Cream Pudding
- 1 1/2 Scoops (45g) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2.65 Ounces (75g) Fat Free Banana Cream Greek Yogurt (or Vanilla)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 913mg
- Carbs: 50g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 28g
- Protein: 61g
- Put it in the fridge for 20:00-30:00 and it’ll taste even better!
- Use a banana flavored protein powder if you can’t find instant pudding!
- Crush up a couple graham crackers and put them into the bottom of your bowl to create a quick graham cracker crust!