In this article, you can read about Low Carb Diet For Weight LOSS. A low-carb consume fewer calories is an eating routine that confines starches, for example, those found in sugary sustenances, pasta, and bread. It is high in protein, fat and solid vegetables. There is a wide range of sorts of low-carb eating regimens, and studies demonstrate that they can cause weight reduction and enhance wellbeing.
This is a nitty-gritty supper get ready for low-carb count calories. What to eat, what to evade and an example low-carb menu for multi-week
How many carbs in a low carb diet?
it depends on your goal that how many carbs you’ll need. first, you will heck your RMR, manage your diet how many calories you need a day and cut calories from carbs and fat. carbs give energy to your body. if you stop taking carbohydrate then your body gets energy from fat so, in fact, you will lose your fat fast if you cut your carb. how many carbs do you need in a day? you may consume 1gm or 1.5gm of bodyweight carbs in a day for a healthy lifestyle. in low carb diet, you may take 0.5 gm of your bodyweight for a better result.
Low Carb Meal Planning
the first thing you ‘ll need to do set a goal that how much you would like to lose, according to how many weight you have to burn you’ll cut your carb intake. like if you burn 3500 calories in a day or in a week you will lose one pound. below you will read how to manage your low carb diet for weight loss:
what you eat in a Low carb meal:
Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy, fats, healthy oils and maybe even some tubers and non-gluten grains, and food that you avoids are Sugar, HFCS, wheat, seed oils, trans fats, “diet” and low-fat products and highly processed foods.
Avoid this 7 foods
- Sugar: Soft drinks, fruit juices, agave, candy, ice cream and many others. But you may drink diet coke, Pepsi. but avoid if you can do for a better result.
- Gluten Grains: Wheatspelledlt, barley, and rye. Includes pieces of bread and pasta.
- Trans Fats: “Hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” oils. Eat peanut butter that doesn’t contain hydrogenated oil. check the food label first before using any product.
- High Omega-6 Seed- and Vegetable Oils: Cottonseed-, soybean-, sunflower-, grapeseed-, corn-, safflower and canola oils. but you will add healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseeds oil.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, Cyclamates and Acesulfame Potassium. Use Stevia instead.
- “Diet” and “Low-Fat” Products: Many dairy products, cereals, crackers, etc.
- Highly Processed Foods: If it looks like it was made in a factory, don’t eat it.
Low Carbs Food List
- Meat- you’ll add meat in your diet, cause meat is very low in carbs, but high in protein and healthy fat. what you eat in meat like, chicken breast is the one of the best meat, Beef, lamb, pork and other
- Fish- fish are high in protein and healthy fat and it doesn’t contain zero carbs. you will add Tuna, Salmon, haddock and many other. wild caught fish is the best.
- Eggs- eggs also have no carbs. you may be boiled or even try other recipes.
- Vegetables- spinach, cauliflower, carrot, cucumber, broccoli and many more.
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries. don’t eat more that one fruit in a day.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc. because they contain healthy but and low in carbs
- High-Fat Dairy: Cheese, butter, heavy cream, yogurt.
- Fats and Oils: Coconut oil, butter, lard, olive oil and cod fish liver oil.
what do you drink in a low carb meal
- green tea- it contains antioxidants, that help to boost your immune system. and have some properties that help to burn fat.
- coffee- like black coffee it contains caffeine that will help to lose your weight
- water- drink a gallon of water in a day.
A Sample Low Carb Menu Diet For Weight LOSS
You may follow these low carb meal plan for 8 weeks for the best result.
Breakfast- Scrambled Eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2tsp onion
- 2tsp tomato
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- 3tsp peanuts
Snack- Apple and Peanut Butter
- 1 Apple
- 1, 1/2 tsp natural peanut butter
- 5g cinnamon
- 100gm chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Black
- Kidney Beans
- 30g Sweet Potato (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Green Beans
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Broccoli (or Cauliflower)
- 2sp Onion
Dinner- omelet bean wrap
- 120gm chicken breast
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 white eggs
- 2tsp onion
- 2tsp yogurt
- 1tsp ketchup
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
Before bed- Almond milk
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 green cardamon
- 2 clove
- pinch cinnamon
- 20 Almond
follow these low carb diet you will get a result. this diet will contain total 2000 calories, protein 200gm, carb 150gm, fat 80gm