The off-season is the favorite stage for a bodybuilder competition culminates is the time to consider new items and the first step would be to ascertain what you would like to do and set a few goals because if this isn’t done only destroys everything the work of years of sacrifice.
Recommendations for bulking
When you work with targets requires written have everything from nutrition to training cycles, you should record the weight, calorie goals, the satisfaction index or even the level of perceived stress, but the most important thing here is grocery and shopping list ought to be made wisely.
Determine the target weight and body fat objectives, the pro in bulking should not worry about the fat but no need to exceed 15% which will lead to massive muscle gains in several cases to reach 8 10 kg of pure muscle with a few fats.
When you’ve got a goal pretentious as this level of muscle mass first thing to plan is the diet and also the best way to be successful is to get to eat as if it were being at the weight with a total of approximately 30 kcal per kg body weight for ectomorph, 25 kcal and 20 kcal for mesomorphic endomorphs, in the event of ecto/meso bodybuilders it reaches roughly 7500 calories a day that may sound incredible can be reached quite easily.
Nutritionists cite that you can reach the daily goal consuming calorie dense foods, some fast food, and a few good smoothies loaded, the variety is extremely important here since eating to increase monotonically volume is quite boring and there is no reason to do so.
Tuna and rice are traditional choices, but when it comes to food for bulking could mention quality cheeses, milk, organic peanut butter, various meats, and essential fatty acids, the experts add that it is much better to eat 5 to 6 times because they are attempting to accelerate the metabolism, but what you need to do is to slow to consume more food at every meal and less often.
Suggestions for the days of bulking
- At breakfast: 7-10% lean ground beef, cheese and honey cereal, oatmeal, bagels, whole eggs, bananas and recipes made with egg white powder.
- At snack: dried fruit smoothies and milk with biscuit sandwiches or bread with organic peanut butter, cream cheese and some lean avocado
- At dinner: fish, broccoli, brown or white rice, ground beef, peppers, potatoes, and beef-beef or chicken.
- Before bed: 4 crackers much peanut butter, cottage cheese 2 sticks and a large glass of milk as well as providing delicious food required until the body is awake.
A few days a week is interesting to visit local fast food and eat the rich double cheeseburgers, fries, and a shake and getting about 3,000 calories in one meal, it is going to help the metabolism and increased volume.
A very important issue is that the post-workout consume most of their calories in the first 3 meals on training days, the primary source of energy is the conversion of glycogenesis during the formation of glycogen from glucose.
Glycogen is synthesized based on the demand of glucose and ATP (energy), and if both are present in relatively large amounts, then excess insulin promotes the conversion of glucose to glycogen for storage in liver and muscle cells.
Remember that immediately after training to replenish glycogen stores should follow some steps:
- Currently, the cells are depleted muscle glycogen stores and have a response as soon as possible to promote recovery and cell repair.
- In this case, the proteins can’t be used for cellular repair, because they modulate glycogen depletion.
- The best way for this is to use a carbohydrate very high glycemic index using a readily digestible protein which exists for rapid transport of nutrients into the cell and repair occurs.
- It’s also recommended creatine 10 grams and 10 grams of glutamine since the muscles are then especially as a sponge and glutamine helps the protein will muscle cells instead of feeding the intestinal tract.
It also recommends that following this, to repair connective tissue and muscle tissues should place special emphasis on the upcoming meals that are of great importance as it is still inside the so-called window of opportunity.
- First is ideal protein but low in fat and moderate glycemic carbohydrate that’s filling the tank so to speak, but no longer needed fast proque hydrates most of our glycogen is replenished with sugar, in this case, it is better to consume bluefish, chicken breast, or tuna accompanied by broccoli, rice or baked potatoes.
- After the third and last in importance meal should include essential fatty acids for tissue repair, primarily tendon and ligament tissue, here you can eat 6-8 whole eggs, avocados, 4-6 pancakes, bacon, and a glass of orange juice or even tortilla shells, sauces, cheese, baked potatoes, rice and some milk.